Kindness Fun Run
Join your class team:
Each child needs their own account which requires a unique email address.
For each child:
- Go to the West Woods Fun Run Crowd Rise page.
- Click JOIN.
- Then select Join a team and find your child's class team.
- You will then be prompted to create an account. Use the child's name for the account name.
- Add a picture.
- Share your child’s personalized fun run page on Facebook or Twitter.
- Email your child’s link to family & friends.
- Repeat these steps for each child in your family!
The Kindness Fun Run is being organized by the PTA & Mr. Page.
We will focus on kindness in the following ways:
Kind to others
Each morning, the children will be given a kindness challenge for school and for home to learn new ways to spread kindness wherever they go.
Kindness is a willingness to full-heartedly celebrate someone else's successes. Classes will make encouraging signs to cheer on their schoolmates during the fun run.
Kind to self
The children will be empowered to set a fitness lap or mileage goal as a class for the fun run. Kindness includes being kind to yourself which can be done by taking good care of your body.
Together as a school, we will raise money for enrichment programs ensuring that all children can enjoy field trips and teachers can add enrichment materials to their classes.
We are thankful to use Crowd Rise as our online fundraising platform this year. This website only charges 5% in fees plus credit card processing which donors can choose to cover at checkout. That means at least 92% of all donations will benefit our students!